Cutting With KKFIT
This 12 week course has been specifically customized for individuals who are seeking to lose body fat, enhance strength, and are mentally and physically more ready than ever to achieve their ideal body composition. The course will give individuals the tools necessary for the most optimal fat loss phase by supplying them with the information in the following areas.
What you will be receivingEXERCISE
12 Weeks of structured, detailed, and programmed training. Consisting of two 6 week training blocks, with a large variety of rep ranges, to optimize muscle growth most efficiently.
- Cardio dosage, types of cardio and cardio routine
Teaching you the value and importance of maintaining strength through a calorie deficit/ cutting phase.
- The Importance of Progressive Overload, training intensity and how to apply it.
- Proper movement prep/ warmups to perform prior to each training session
- What are Macro Nutrients/ Macro Nutrient Breakdown.
- Learn about energy balance, and the key factors that go into play when figuring out how many calories you should be eating to lose or gain weight.
- How to go about special occasions, nights out and including alcohol in to your diet, while simultaneously reaching your goals.
- Detailed instructions on how to determine, calculate and adjust your own macro nutrients. This will be based on YOUR body type, exercise history, personal food preferences etc.
- Learn about the role of taking "diet breaks" during a fat loss phase and how to implement them.
- What exactly is reverse dieting, Metabolic adaption from dieting, and how to reverse diet.
- Understanding supplements and detailed supplementation information & recommendations.
- The importance of creating and maintaining a healthy and positive mindset through out the process.
- FAQ (frequently asked questions) page including training til failure, meal timing, repeating the program etc.
- This program does not include coaching & checkins.
- And More!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A fully equipped gym with free weight dumbbells and barbells.
- Booty Resistance bands with varying resistance (these can be purchased on amazon, or on our website (currently sold out)
- A food scale/ measuring cups (can be purchased at Walmart, Target, or on amazon)
**You will instantly have access to download this program as a pdf. once purchased**
*NO REFUNDS- ALL SALES ARE FINAL*
We are not doctors or dietitians. The information we provide is an alternative or complementary to your licensed doctor’s advice who is licensed to practice medicine by the State. State law allows any person to provide nutritional advice or give advice concerning proper nutrition–which is the giving of advice as to the role of food and food ingredients, including dietary supplements. State law does NOT confer authority to practice medicine or to undertake the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any disease, pain, deformity, injury, or physical or mental condition and specifically does not authorize any person other than one who is a licensed health practitioner to state that any product might cure any disease, disorder, or condition.”
The information we provide is based on our studies and personal experiences. Any recommendations we may make about weight training, nutrition, supplements or lifestyle, or information provided to you in person or on this program should be discussed between you and your doctor because working out involves risks. The information you receive in our emails, programs, services and products do not take the place of professional medical advice.
For Educational and Informational Purposes Only. While we draw on our prior professional expertise and background in many areas, you acknowledge that we are supporting you in our roles exclusively as fitness coaches only. We provide information concerning, but not limited to, fitness.
We aim to accurately represent the information provided in our e-mails, programs, services, and products. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using any of our e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
Before starting any new diet and exercise program please check with your doctor and clear any exercise and/or diet changes with them before beginning. We are NOT doctors, nutritionists or registered dietitians. We do not claim to help cure any condition or disease. We do not provide medical aid or nutrition advice for the purpose of health or disease nor do we claim to be doctors or dietitians.
Any product recommendation is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Our statements and information have not necessarily been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application or interpretation of any material provided to you as the client.
**Personal Disclaimer: Kathryn and Kendra Kane completed their PTA Global’s NCCA Accredited Certified Personal Training in 2016, and have acquired knowledge regarding exercises and nutrition based on years of experience and through science driven research. Any recommendations provided through these programs must be revised by a doctor before starting.