This 12 week course has been specifically customized for individuals who are seeking to lose body fat, enhance strength, and are mentally and physically more ready than ever to achieve their ideal body composition. The course will give individuals the tools necessary for the most optimal fat loss phase by supplying them with the information in the following areas.
What you will be receiving
12 Weeks of structured, detailed, and programmed training. Consisting of two 6 week training blocks, with a large variety of rep ranges, to optimize muscle growth most efficiently.
- Cardio dosage, types of cardio and cardio routine
Teaching you the value and importance of maintaining strength through a calorie deficit/ cutting phase.
- The Importance of Progressive Overload, training intensity and how to apply it.
- Proper movement prep/ warmups to perform prior to each training session
- What are Macro Nutrients/ Macro Nutrient Breakdown.
- Learn about energy balance, and the key factors that go into play when figuring out how many calories you should be eating to lose or gain weight.
- How to go about special occasions, nights out and including alcohol in to your diet, while simultaniosuly reaching your goals.
- Detailed instructions on how to determine, calculate and adjust your own macro nutrients. This will be based on YOUR body type, exercise history, personal food preferences etc.
- Learn about the role of taking "diet breaks" during a fat loss phase and how to implement them.
- What exactly is reverse dieting, Metabolic adaption from dieting, and how to reverse diet.
- Understanding supplements and detailed supplementation information & recommendations.
- The importance of creating and maintaining a healthy and positive mindset through out the process.
- FAQ (frequently asked questions) page including training til failure, meal timing, repeating the program etc.
- Our email will be provided for questions if needed.
- This program does not include coaching & checkins.
- And More!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A fully equipped gym with free weight dumbbells and barbells.
- Booty Resistance bands with varying resistance (these can be purchased on amazon, or on our website (currently sold out)
- A food scale/ measuring cups (can be purchased at Walmart, Target, or on amazon)
**You will instantly have access to download this program as a pdf. once purchased**
*NO REFUNDS- ALL SALES ARE FINAL*
Kathryn and Kendra Kane are not doctors or registered dietitians. The contents of this document should not be taken as medical advice. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health problem - nor is it intended to replace the advice of a physician. Always consult your physician or qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health. Use of the information in this program is strictly at your own risk. The author will not assume any liability for any direct or indirect losses or damages that may result including, but not limited to, economic loss, injury, illness or death.
All documents included or exchanged between Kathryn and Kendra Kane and the Client are the intellectual property of KKFIT LLC and are not to be copied, sold or redistributed without my written consent.
**Personal Disclaimer: Kathryn and Kendra Kane are certified personal trainers through PTA Global's NCCA Accredited Certified Personal Training, and have acquired knowledge regarding exercises and nutrition based on years of experience and through science driven research. Any recommendations provided through these programs must be revised by a doctor before starting.