Bulking with KKFIT
This 10 week course has been specifically customized for individuals seeking to undergo a successful “bulk” by gaining serious lean muscle mass and enhancing overall strength. The course will give individuals with the tools necessary for the most optimal bulk by supplying them with information in the following areas.
What you will be Receiving:
- 10 weeks of structured, detailed, and programmed training. Consisting of two 5 week training blocks, with a large variety of rep ranges to optimize muscle growth most effeciently.
- The importance of progressive overload, training intensity and how to apply it.
- How and why you should track your workouts.
- Learn about the importance of warming up, deloads, and recovery along with many other key factors that will promote muscle and strength gains.
- Includes links and easy to understand tips for proper form and technique.
- Learning the science behind muscle building.
- What are macro nutrients/ macro nutrient break down.
- Detailed instructions on how to determine, and calculate your own macronutrients. This will be based on YOUR body type, exercise history, personal food preferences, etc.
- Categorized grocery list.
- Under standing supplements and detailed supplementation information & Recommendations.
- The importance of creating and maintaining a healthy and positive mindset throughout the process.
- FAQ (frequently asked questions) page including information about cardio when bulking, meal timing, exercises substitutes, etc.
- Our email will be included for questions, and guidance if needed.
- This program does not include coaching & checkins.
- And more!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A fully equipped gym with free weight dumbbells and barbells
- Booty resistance bands with varying resistance (These can be purchased on amazon) OR you can purchase our high quality booty bands with 3 varying resistances on our website
- A food scale / measuring cups (can be purchased on amazon or at target or Walmart)
** You will instantly have access to download this program as a pdf. once purchased
*NO REFUNDS- ALL SALES ARE FINAL*
Kathryn and Kendra Kane are not doctors or registered dietitians. The contents of this document should not be taken as medical advice. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health problem - nor is it intended to replace the advice of a physician. Always consult your physician or qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health. Use of the information in this program is strictly at your own risk. The author will not assume any liability for any direct or indirect losses or damages that may result including, but not limited to, economic loss, injury, illness or death.
All documents included or exchanged between Kathryn and Kendra Kane and the Client are the intellectual property of KKFIT LLC and are not to be copied, sold or redistributed without my written consent.
**Personal Disclaimer: Kathryn and Kendra Kane are certified personal trainers through PTA Global's NCCA Accredited Certified Personal Training, and have acquired knowledge regarding exercises and nutrition based on years of experience and through science driven research. Any recommendations provided through these programs must be revised by a doctor before starting.