12 Week Strong Lean Build Program
Designed for intermediate to advanced lifters committed to increasing total body strength, taking both their physique and overall performance to the the next level.
12 week strong is a power building program, taking the best powerlifting and bodybuilding training styles creating the most effective, stimulating and enjoyable ways to train. This program is great for individuals coming out of a cutting phase and looking to regain strength, while teaching your body to utilize higher calories.
This program targets all key muscle groups, with an emphasis on building up your legs and glutes, with well rounded upper body sessions.
This program is a 5 phase training cycle, that requires 5+ gym sessions per week.
With the first phase focusing on finding your baseline numbers, second phase focusing on size and muscular endurance, third phase strength, fourth phase de-laoding and the final phase re testing your maxes.
What you will be Receiving:
- 12 weeks of training, using a strategic periodized “Power Building” Method.
- Learn the importance of a structured training program and the purpose of each training block.
- Learn why muscle and strength gains are so important for overall improvement in body composition.
- Includes video demonstrations for each exercise.
- What are macro nutrients and understanding the importance they play in reaching your physical and performance goals.
- Detailed instructions on how to determine, and calculate your own macronutrients. This will be based on YOUR body type, exercise history, personal food preferences, etc.
- What exactly is Reverse Dieting, Metabolic Adaptation from dieting, and how to Reverse Diet.
- 20 Recipes/ Meal ideas for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks. Including the ingredients and macro breakdown for each meal.
- Under standing supplements and detailed supplementation information & Recommendations.
- How to be successful, fit tips, and day to day practices.
- FAQ (frequently asked questions) page including information about meal timing, exercise substitutes, cardio dosage, when is the appropriate time to reverse diet etc.
- This program does not include coaching & checkins.
- And more!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A fully equipped gym with free weight dumbbells and barbells
- Booty resistance bands with varying resistance (These can be purchased on amazon) OR you can purchase our high quality booty bands with 3 varying resistances on our website
- A food scale / measuring cups (can be purchased on amazon or at target or Walmart)
** You will instantly have access to download this program as a pdf. once purchased
*NO REFUNDS- ALL SALES ARE FINAL*
Kathryn and Kendra Kane are not doctors or registered dietitians. The contents of this document should not be taken as medical advice. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health problem - nor is it intended to replace the advice of a physician. Always consult your physician or qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health. Use of the information in this program is strictly at your own risk. The author will not assume any liability for any direct or indirect losses or damages that may result including, but not limited to, economic loss, injury, illness or death.
All documents included or exchanged between Kathryn and Kendra Kane and the Client are the intellectual property of KKFIT LLC and are not to be copied, sold or redistributed without my written consent.
**Personal Disclaimer: Kathryn and Kendra Kane completed their PTA Global’s NCCA Accredited Certified Personal Training in 2016, and have acquired knowledge regarding exercises and nutrition based on years of experience and through science driven research. Any recommendations provided through these programs must be revised by a doctor before starting.